At Stahl Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we are happy to provide free estimates for more extensive upgrades, repairs, or installations to Pittsburgh area residents and businesses. We provide rapid estimation services, often visiting your location within 24-48 hours after your call, versus waiting several days or weeks to advance your next project. If you have an upcoming Plumbing or HVAC need, contact us to find out more about the estimation services we can provide to you, and anticipate a fair price for the products & services we provide, with no additional fee for our quotation.
Schedule a Service
Heating systems work hard in Pittsburgh, and an annual maintenance visit is recommended for any homeowner or business. During our furnace check, we perform system startup and tests to confirm safe operation. It is especially critical to have your furnace serviced if any of the following are true:
- Your furnace is making a lot of loud and unusual noises.
- Your gas and electric bills are much higher than they usually are.
- The burner flame, which is supposed to be blue, has started turning yellow, which is due to leaking carbon monoxide.
- It takes longer than usual for the furnace to turn on.
- Your house is collecting more dust and the air in your house seems dry or stuffy.
Lastly, if your furnace is older than 15 years, it may be time for a new system. A furnace's life expectancy is between 15-20 years, so it's important to keep in mind the age of your equipment so you can prepare for its replacement.